Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bummer

Why did spring break have to go so quickly? I am DREADING going to my drawing class tomorrow. To most people, it doesn't sound like that bad of a class, but it is if your teacher is more of a perfectionist about your drawings than you are.

I honestly didn't get any of my homework done over the break. I feel kinda lazy but hey...it's spring break. The one major thing I'm worried about for this week is my Bio test. All of this aerobic, anaerobic respiration and photosynthesis MAY sound like a piece of cake...HA! Not even! No doubt this is the hardest information to grasp. Especially with all these cycles and figures/charts to go with them. Glycolysis is confusing, the Krebs cycle (as in the figure of it) I think I can get, except all of the detailed info, and I don't know about the rest of it. It is A LOT of information. This may sound a little juvenile but there are SOOOOOOO many big words to remember! I am just grasping the concept that respiration occurs in mitochondria in non-plant cells but in plant cells, photosynthesis AND respiration occurs in them. Judging by what I know so far, I am pretty much screwed. I thought going through my Bio book would help me understand it more, but it just makes me even more confused. If anybody is reading this, wish me luck for this test, I am gonna need all the help I can get.

No comments: