Tuesday, March 24, 2009

uugggghhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrraaaaaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot express how ticked off I am right now. I wish I never took this stupid history class. I have more homework in this class (a 3 credit class) than my 3 other classes combined. It's freakin' ridiculous! I just...UGH....It really stresses me out to the point where I just want to bust out into tears and just do something to get rid of this frustration (right now I want to kick/punch a hole in the wall...don't worry though, I would never do that to a person except a small few exceptions which I am positive don't read this) I try to vent to somebody but it seems like the only person I can vent to (supposedly effectively) is my mom and when I do she just ticks me off even more, making me want to kick multiple holes into the wall. I just....can't take it anymore

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hang in there, Tya. Everything will turn out okay. And, even if I can't be there for you to vent to at the moment...Heavenly Father always listens and is always there for you:) Love you!