Sunday, January 4, 2009

OOOOOO SNAP!

Wow, this trip to Utah for Christmas was AMA-ZA-ZING! So many hilarious things happened I don't know where to start! Hm, first of all, I nearly died. Haha my cousin was driving her car on 2-15 and the roads were perfectly fine then POW snow everywhere! We were sliding like crazy and we were totally sideways at one point. Yes, very scary experience.

My wanna-be brother in-law, aka Lynn, made the mistake of placing a "bet" in favor of the Broncos. Haha he ended up having to walk through one of the local gas stations in his snow boots and his undies. HAHAHA That was for sure one of the highlights of the trip.

Another highlight was new years eve. Um, I can't/won't go into many details but I had fun but then it sucked.

So I am getting somewhat of a makeover. It all started with a little tanning trip we took. So now I'm gonna keep tanning, go on a diet (no matter what people say, I'm need it), just pretty much becoming more girly. Haha there is a VERY good reason for that but I'm not gonna mention it on here either. hehe

1 comment:

Desirae Pitt said...

well if you truly want to change good for you! just make sure you are doing it for you and no one else. I miss yoU!